terça-feira, 12 de maio de 2009

...


. And today, I still remember of the day I met you... And every single thing of you, that make me be sure, that you was the one... The only one for me.

. I still cry about everything we've lost... I remember that you said that our love was real, and that you would stay with me until the end...

. I always knew that someday, sometime, you would have to go... And I thought that I was going to be okay, saying Goodbye to you... But I'm not.

. I'm dying, and I have to know, if you still love me like you used to... I can't just go away and leave you behind...

. Is just so hard to move on... and I don't want to! I love you like I never loved someone before...
. Mr. Confusion is back... I get lost without you... I need you!. And where are you, while I'm making one hundred songs to you?...
."Mr. Confusion make a move... "

. Tell me, I really have to move on? :/

3 comentários: